The factory direct Red/Black Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets Lodge Jacket Canada Goose Outlet Niagara Falls 5056M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Packs into interior zipper pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
- Down-filled collar with tricot fabric chin guard for warmth and comfort
- Collar and hem feature interior drawcords to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Power Stretch® cuffs enhance fit and add comfort
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 3 exterior pockets: chest pocket, 2 lower pockets. All pockets have zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
No FurLearn More
750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting
WINDPROOF AND VERSATILE
Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction, providing the most reliable all-conditions performance and versatility. Learn more about Basecamp-20D
- Water Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.